Prices of holiday apartments at the Gitschberg
|Alpenrose, Enzian and Arnika holiday apartment|
|120,00 € to 170,00 €|
|Edelweiß holiday apartment|
|80,00 € to 120,00 €|
|Double room with breakfast|
|42,00 € to 58,00 €|
- The price per day for the Alpenrose, Enzian and Arnika holiday apartments is for four persons for a minimum stay of 4 days, but varying according to season and number of persons.
- The price per day for the Edelweiß holiday apartment is for two persons for a minimum stay of 4 days, but varying according to season and number of persons.
- In addition, the local tax of EUR 1.55/overnight stay is payable for every guest aged 14 and above upon departure
- Children of 2,99 and below are free of charge and those aged 3 to 15,99 pay EUR 9.00 per day
- We charge EUR 20.00 for every additional person aged 16 and above
- All our apartments may also be reserved all the year with a healthy breakfast in our breakfast room at a cost of EUR 12.00/person. Please let us know by booking or at least one week before arrival at the farm.
- For those preferring to eat their breakfast with the family, we offer a breakfast basket including our entire wide variety of products or a free bread roll service
- For a stay of less than 3 nights in a holiday apartment, a surcharge of EUR 30.00/day will be charged
- The apartments are ready for occupancy as of 3 pm on the day of arrival and should be properly vacated by no later than 10 am on the day of departure. If necessary, you may deposit your luggage in our hotel somewhat earlier. Should you be arriving later than 7 pm, we’d be glad if you could let us know in advance.
- Final cleaning for a stay of more than 4 nights
- Adequate bed linen, bath, hand and tea towels
- Crockery, cutlery and ample cooking utensils
- Ceramic hob with extractor fan
- Filter coffee machine, espresso machine, electric kettle, toaster
- Television with satellite connection
- Free W-LAN and cable connection in every apartment
- Guest computer with Internet connection in our lounge
- Children’s cot, highchair, changing mat, baby phone on request
- Spices from our own herb garden
- Use of the guest refrigerator in the lounge
- Deckchairs and parasols on the balcony and in the garden
- Grill area
- Natural playground for your children
- Activity games and board games for both adults and children
- Library with reading material for both young and old
- Rental of hiking maps
- The farmhouse parlour and lounge are accessible to you 24/7
- Almencard PLUS is included in the price
- Free rental of mountain bikes, snowshoes, hiking poles and rucksacks
- Parking space for your cars
- Pets are not allowed out of consideration for our next guests!
- On request, we look forward to giving you a guided tour of our farm
Almencard PLUS (available from 1 May to 30 November)
- Rides on the Gitschberg mountain railway
- Rides on the Jochtal mountain railway
- Bus ride from Mühlbach to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm
- Concessions in numerous shops and recreational facilities
- Use of South Tyrolean public transport services (bus, train, as well as some cableways)
- Free entry to more than 90 museums and collections throughout South Tyrol
- Reduced entrance to the Alpinpool Meransen
- Free participation in the weekly programme with fantastic cultural, sport and hiking opportunities for the entire family
- Pickup service from the nearest railway or bus station upon arrival and departure
- Washing, drying and ironing facilities
- Fresh fruit and vegetables from the farm (seasonal and subject to availability)
- Your reservation will only be considered binding when you have a written confirmation from the Hoferhof, and we have received the agreed deposit of 200,00 € per week on our bank account.
- In case of cancellation, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
Cancellation conditions subject to Art. 1382 ZGB (Italian Civil Code):
Should something crop up, please let us know promptly. Cancellation has an unpleasant ring to it, and is just that for you as well as for us. It’s a shame when our holiday apartments or rooms remain vacant, although other people would have been glad to come.
- Pursuant to Art. 1382 ZGB, you may cancel the reservation without paying any cancellation fee by no later than 60 days prior to the arrival date. We will retain only the deposit.
- In the event of a cancellation during the time period between the 60th day and the agreed arrival date, please note that we charge the following cancellation fees:
- Cancellation by no later than 30 days prior to the arrival date: 60% of the agreed total price;
- Cancellation less than 30 days prior to the arrival date: 80% of the agreed total price;
- Cancellation less than 7 days prior to the arrival date: 90% of the agreed total price.
- In the event of non-assumption of the reserved holiday apartment or room for the agreed time period without prior cancellation, you will be obligated to pay 100% of the agreed total price.
- In the event of premature departure or late arrival, you pay the price for the days of your actual stay and 100% of the agreed remaining, but unused, services.
Travel cancellation insurance:
In order to save you incidental expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out the “Red Rooster” cancellation protection policy, in order to ensure that such incidental expenses are assumed by the Europäischen Reiseversicherung on your behalf.